Harry Potter

Charmed

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Motorola Q9H


I always love Motorola products. At the end of December 2009, I purchased Motorola Q9H as a little late Christmast present for myself :)

I've always wanted Motorola Q9H since the first time I saw it on the Internet but unfortunately it was sold out when I was trying to purchase it in June 2009. But then I just can't help myself when I passed an electronice store and there it was lying so innocent on display ... I knew I just had to buy it then especially since it was already late December 2009 so obviously the store offered discount I just couldn't resist :)

Once I had it in my posssion, I use it for test drive and the results is definitely Very Satisfying.

Here's the Specification of Motorola Q9H :

  • 3.5 G / HSDPA
  • Windows Mobile 6
  • Memory Card 1 GB supported up to 8 GB
  • Camera 2 MP
  • Bluetooth = Yes
  • Wifi = No
And here's the application that comes with Motorola Q9H :
  • Documents To Go ( Word, Excel, PDF )
  • Facebook
  • Opera
  • Yahoo Go
Since it was using Windows Mobile 6 as the operating system, you certainly can install many applications very easy.

And it was very easy to synchronize your Motorola Q9H with your laptop. The CD in the box that comes with Motorola Q9H unfortunately only for Windows XP. If you want to synchronize your Motorola Q9H with Windows Vista and Windows 7, you need to get Windows Mobile Device Center.

I love chatting in Yahoo Messenger using BeeJive directly from my Motorola Q9H and of course don't forget the popular Facebook too.

If you have a yahoo.com account then you probably know that you need to have a premium account to download your email using POP3 directly to your Microsoft Outlook or Thunderbird. But it's really shocking me that I can download my email using POP3 from yahoo.com directly to my Motorola Q9H and then I synchronize with my laptop. Finally I can get my email using POP3 from yahoo.com and I don't have to pay extra for it. Perhaps it's a bug from Yahoo but hey it's a benefit for having a Motorola Q9H !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment